The Tucker Administrators staff has been handpicked from among leaders in the employee benefits industry. Unlike large, bureaucratic firms with an unengaged workforce, our employees are empowered to respond quickly, efficiently and professionally to our clients. We work hard to ensure that our clients' employees understand their benefit plans and know how to use them. We provide assistance to the employer to make certain they are receiving the best possible plan that fits their fiscal strategy. Many of our employees know the names of members’ children and spouses.
If you enjoy working at a high standard of excellence and have experience in TPA operations, sales, claims, accounting, information technology, fully insured/self-funded health plans, or ancillary plans, we invite you to send us your resume.
We are currently interviewing candidates for the following position:
Marketing Account Executive
Applicant has experience with group employee benefits sales and administration, specifically group self-funded health plans, fully insured health plans and ancillary products, and has a working knowledge of group health claims and stop loss insurance. Possesses good time management skills to be able to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment and is able to work independently.
- Daily service interaction with existing clients, and is able to resolve issues relating to the employee benefits plans.
- Handles employee enrollments, selected administration of benefits.
- Knowledge of ERISA, COBRA, HIPAA and other regulations related to employee benefits administration, and will serve as HIPAA Privacy Officer.
- Generate new business and renewal proposals for self-funded group health plans, fully insured health plans and ancillary products.
- Possesses skills to evaluate, spreadsheet and present employee benefit proposals to prospects and clients.
- Possesses skills to create marketing materials and PowerPoint presentations.
- Applicant will also assist CEO in various day-to-day operations of Tucker Administrators.
- Applicant must possess excellent communications skills and present a professional appearance.
- A college degree is preferred.
No phone calls, please. Email or fax resume to:
- NC Life and Health insurance license
- 3 years of experience in the employee benefits field
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Experience with CAPS 2020 claims system a plus
Tucker Administrators, Inc.